STRIVING TO BE A TOP EMPLOYER IN MARKETING
At Icicle, we believe that the pre-requisite of delivering exceptional value to our clients is putting together the best talents in our industry. The best talents are attracted to places where people are valued, developed and rewarded. Therefore, one of our top executive priorities is to become a top employer of marketing professional in our region.
Here are 10 of many little things our people like about Icicle:
1. Strong culture and social purpose – we work to lead positive change in our dynamic world, commercially and socially.
2. Ongoing training and development – development needs and gaps are identified at team and individual levels. We provide structured training with internal and external coaches on regular basis.
3. Ongoing performance appraisal – meaningful sessions are scheduled and conducted to clarify
responsibilities, set objectives and identify areas for development for each and every staff.
4. For the lucky ones getting married, Icicle grants paid marriage leave.
5. We are family-friendly – new mommies get 2 extra weeks paid time-off than the official entitlement in any country we operate in and new daddies get a few days off too.
6. On the unfortunate occasion of getting sick, our medical benefits program covers both Western and Chinese medicine.
7. Icicle encourages our people to participate in voluntary services to the community of their own choice through our paid Community Leave for an entire week a year!
8. Employees are eligible to Company’s Education sponsorships when they enroll in courses that help them advance in their careers.
9. Icicle offers a platform for employees to work in different geographies of their choice, giving our people opportunities for international exposure and experience.
10. As one global team, we work together like friends and families and we encourage our people to introduce their connections to join the Icicle team, and for that, we reward each referral with a cash bonus.
Leave a comment and tell us what you look for in a marketing career. Check out our openings or simply send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.